Printing a slide

Oct 03, 2014

Normal 0 oNotShowRevisions /> false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE

Hi, is there any way to print a slide? I have a Certificate of Completion on the last slide of a project the SME wants printed out. Any ideas?

5 Replies
Emily Ruby

Hello Arnie, and welcome to Heroes!

If you use a results slide at the end of a course, you do have an option to have the users Print their results.

When you add the results slide, click on Options, then check the box for "allow user to print results"

If you are publishing this for an LMS, you may want to contact them to see if they have a way to add a separate certificate of completion for the course.

Here is some other information about certificates of completion if you are not using an LMS

Let us know if you need anything else.

Arnie Park

Thank you for your reply Emily. Yeah, I played with that, but I am still looking for a way or a trigger to print a slide (any slide). Maybe in the future. I did a work around of putting the exact formatted certificate in the Resources as a .pdf and not having the Resources button show up until the slide I wanted it on. This just loses the ability to pass variables (Name, Dept. etc) onto the certificate. Thanks again.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.