Problem viewing Story on iPad when published to HTML5!
We want to publish our quizzes to HTML5 only and not use the Storyline iPad app but not having success. After uploading to our LMS...
- When I click the link to the story file in SAFARI browser, I get the rotating whell, then a screenshot of the first page and a PLAY button. When I click PLAY, I get only a blank white screen.
- When I click the link to the story file in Opera, I see the rotating wheel but then get only a blank screen--no PLAY button or screenshot at all.
- When I click the link to the story file in Chrome, Mercury, or Dolphin browsers, I get a screenshot of the first page and a PLAY button. When I click PLAY, the quiz continues, but with the same problems in all of these browsers:
- If the stem of the question or answers are long and force a scrollbar to appear, I can see all of the answers in the scrolling section, but I cannot select the bubble nearest the bottom. In fact, when the bottom answer is in view, any selection of a bubble selects the one above it.
- During quiz review, the user is unable to use the provided X to remove the Correct/Incorrect bar at the bottom in order to see content near the bottom of the slide. It's like the bottom of the slide is a 'dead' zone during the quiz and the review.
- The layout is not always correct--vertical spacing of some answers is erratic.
- Menu does not show the entire question--only a short stem (like the old menu in Quizmaker).
So I am unable to open in Safari, and with other browsers, the user may not be able to answer the questions as desired and they may also have difficulty reviewing the quiz after completion. Do others have the same problems? Could there be something in our question sets that make them unable to launch in Safari? Any assistance with these problems would be most appreciated.