Problem with Articulate Mobile Player

Sep 23, 2013

I wasn't sure where to post this, but my installation of mobile player seems to be stuck on the screen that says "Library and Favorites" at the top.  I had one course in their that I deleted and now just have an empty screen with a grey background that says "No Content".  This is on my iPad mini and I cannot navigate to the screen that will allow me to navigate to my server to get more content.  I have deleted an reinstalled the app but that brings me back to the same screen with no where to go.  If there is a better place to post this please let me know.  Any help would be greatly appreciated as I need to have this on my iPad for  a client demonstration in 2 days.  Thanks!

2 Replies
Justin Grenier

Good Morning, Richard.

In order to open your content within the Articulate Mobile Player, you must first open your content's URL in Mobile Safari.  From there (if you chose the Articulate Mobile Player option when you published), Storyline automatically determines which version of your content to display and opens the course in Articulate Mobile Player.

Please let us know if you need anything else, and have a great day!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.