Problem with drag n drop

Mar 09, 2021

Hi I have 2 problems with drag n drop system in  articulate 360

1) I could change the state of a draggable object to dropped (for exemple) when I drop an item on a slot, but when I remove this item from the slot (to go to initial position) the item don't return to its normal aspect..
It's annoying but not blocking because I succeed to force it with a lot of  triggers

2) I'm totally blocked by a default behaviour..
I need to melt the card and only 4 / 12 are good and I show only 6 cards for the exercice. I can't use the default melting puposed by the software because of my good/bad cards ratio (I can get a melt result with only bad cards witch blocks the exercise).
So I used triggers to hide randomly some objects at the beggining and to be sure that I have at least 1 good card.

Thats working but the problem is, when I drop a card into a slot, all the other cards change their states to normal, and all my previously hidden cards then shows up. Thats make me crazy. Why storyline have this behaviour and change states to unused draggable cards?

I'm totally blocked at this point.. If you have a solution it will be great to know.

My compagny use Storyline 360 in a lots of projects and we never been stuck like this.

Thanks for your attention,

Be the first to reply