Problem with Enter Key

Feb 27, 2019

Hi there,  I finally ran the updates on Articulate360 and since doing this the Enter key in Storyline 360 is not working as a Player Trigger to move to the next slide.

I have created a Simulation of our inhouse system  and it has been working for the last week that I have been working on the project and only stopped working after the update was done.  I also have a published  Simulation where the Enter key is working as required.

Has anyone else had a similar experience or can anyone recommend what I can do to fix it.

2 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Emily,

I haven't seen that issue reported yet, so I'd like to know a few more details so I can attempt to recreate it and report to our team if needed.

• To confirm, this issue is happening using Storyline 360, build 3.25.18009.0?

• Does it occur in the preview, publish, both? 
  • If it's in the published output, where are you hosting the content (LMS, web server, etc.) and what browsers are you using to test it?
  • Do you have the next button enabled on the slide? 

If you're able to share a copy of your .story file or a link to the course, that'll also help us with additional testing! If you do need to share that privately, you can send to our Support Team and they'll delete the files when done testing.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.