Problem with images already added into storyline disappearing

Hello there. I have been working on this module, and I added multiple images, had triggers timed, and it was working perfectly. Then upon trying to re-open it later today, all my images that where set up with my triggers no longer appear. All the triggers are still set up correctly, but when you preview the storyline, none of it works.

Can you help me fix this problem?

I have attached the story. The first slide works fine but the other have the problem stated above.

Thanks!

1 Reply
Christine Hendrickson

Welcome to the community, Jeremy!

Unfortunately, I'm seeing the same thing. It looks like the file may be corrupted, or it may be due to the naming of the image files.

I did notice that the file names for some of the missing images either contain spaces, dashes and other special characters. You may want to try renaming those images and reinsert them into your project. 

If that doesn't help, you may want to try sending your project over to our support team. They'll be able to take a look and confirm whether or not this file is, in fact, corrupted. 

You'll be able to attach the .STORY file on the second page of the following form:

Articulate Support - Submit a Support Case

Please be sure to include a description of your issue. Please also include the URL for this thread in the form. Also, please share the case number with me. You're welcome to do so here, or in a private message. This way I can follow the progress of the case and update this thread.

Thanks Jeremy!