Problem with Storyline 360: clicking the "review" button before answering the questions will trigger audio

Mar 15, 2019

Hi, everybody.

This is a problem that we have with several courses and it seems it is completely random.

When the users click on the review button before answering the questions, they get the usual message about completing the question before sending it. That's ok.

But sometimes they also get the audio from the "Try again" option and then this audio will sound together with the screen audio.

Since we can't control the submit button in Storyline or the "complete the question" message there is almost nothing that I can do to solve this problem. To me, it looks like a glitch.

Let me know if you have experienced this problem and if you know how we can solve it.

I think I can do something working with variables, but this would be really difficult and would take time. I would prefer to fix the submit button, if possible.

2 Replies

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.