Problemas con la importación de Gif en Storyline 360

Apr 18, 2017

Hola a todos! Estoy trabajando en un proyecto en donde estamos utilizando animaciones generadas en Photoshop, Gifs con fondo transparente para ser más precisa. Cuando las importo a mi proyecto en Storyline 360 y las visualizo o publico estas pierden calidad y se les forman unos bordes violetas alrededor de la imagen. He intentado de mil maneras, la única forma en que no se genere estos bordes violetas es reducir mucho el tamaño de la imagen o modificar la configuración del aspecto del proyecto (actualmente es 720 x 405, 16:9), esto último no es conveniente, ya que el trabajo debe cumplir con ciertas características. Descarto que sea un problema de exportación del gif ya que lo he probado en 3 programas distintos (Photoshop, Gimp y Photoscape) y modificando todo tipo de parámetro, incluso trabajando los bordes de la imagen detalladamente. Espero puedan ayudarme, muchas gracias! 

4 Replies
Alyssa Gomez
Hello everyone! I'm working on a project where we are using animations generated in Photoshop, Gifs with transparent background to be more precise. When I import them to my project in Storyline 360 ​​and I visualize or publish them they lose quality and they form violet edges around the image. I've tried in a thousand ways, the only way these violet borders are not generated is to greatly reduce the size of the image or modify the aspect settings of the project (it's currently 720 x 405, 16: 9), the latter is not convenient , Since the work must meet certain characteristics. This is a problem of gif export since I have tried it in 3 different programs (Photoshop, Gimp and Photoscape) and modifying all kinds of parameters, even working the edges of the image in detail. I hope you can help me, thank you very much!

Hi Gabriela! Sorry the gifs are giving you trouble. I have seen this issue before, and the solution was to upload the published project to it's intended environment.

• If you published for LMS, upload the zip file to SCORM Cloud.
  • If you published for Web, upload the zip file to Tempshare.

Give it a try, and let me know if that solves it!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.