Problems viewing Storyline360 output on Safari

Oct 09, 2018

My published Storyline360 project (html5 only output) works perfectly fine on Chrome and Firefox. In Safari I notice problems about quality and order (z-index) of images and shapes:

•  I made a custom progress bar on the bottom of the slide that has to be always on front. Two slides has images that cover this bar.
  • In the whole project images and texts appear blurry. The quality diplayed in Chrome and Firefox is fine.

How can I solve this?

Thanks for your help.

5 Replies
Katie Riggio

Appreciate you letting us know what you're experiencing, Cristiano!

Safari is a supported browser for viewing published Storyline 360 courses, so I'd definitely love to look into those issues for you!

A few questions to start:

• Could you share more detail on the device type (desktop, mobile, etc.) and what version of Safari you're using? If you could go to supportally.com, the generated results will be a major help!
  • Would you be able to share your .story file here so I can have a closer look? I'd like to see how the quality appears along with what's covering the progress bar in a similar environment and let you know what I find.

Looking forward to lending a hand ..and welcome to the community! 😊

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.