Problems with Build 3.12.14647.0?

Feb 09, 2018

I have recently upgraded Storyline 360 with the most recent version and now my output in SCORM won't run in the LMS tool I'm using. The eCourse runs ok when I run it in preview mode, View Project after publishing, run the project from the Storyline output but when I zip it up and upload to my LMS the navigation stops working. The project opens up OK but when I try and navigate to the next slide, the little wheel keeps spinning.

Any ideas?

38 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi Geoff.  I'm sorry you're seeing that behavior.  Thanks for running some tests in different browsers to confirm!

We use SCORM Cloud as our test environment for LMS issues.  If you've already uploaded your course to SCORM Cloud, let me know what you saw there, too. 

Can you share a copy of your .story file with me for testing?  I'd like to have a look at your setup.

Crystal Horn

Hi again - I wanted to provide a quick update!  Our team identified an issue with courses not progressing in some learning management systems (including Relias) after the latest update.

I'm going to include this discussion in our report so we can provide you with any updates on this issue.  Thanks again, for the details, Geoff, and I'm sorry for the setback.

Stewart Stokes

Hi Crystal,

I work for Relias and this is impacting our clients ability to create courses.  I was wondering if you could provide any updates on the status of the Articulate -> Relias course playing problem? 

Thanks for your help.  Let me know if there is information that I can provide.

Thanks,

Stewart Stokes

Relias, Client Success Manager

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.