Problems with Build 3.12.14647.0?

Feb 09, 2018

I have recently upgraded Storyline 360 with the most recent version and now my output in SCORM won't run in the LMS tool I'm using. The eCourse runs ok when I run it in preview mode, View Project after publishing, run the project from the Storyline output but when I zip it up and upload to my LMS the navigation stops working. The project opens up OK but when I try and navigate to the next slide, the little wheel keeps spinning.

Any ideas?

38 Replies
Holly Doggett

Hi Leslie! Yes, Ryan sent the link to Storyline 360 v3.12.14647.0 which I installed. I am now able to upload SCORM files into Relias that work. Thank you so much for all of your help and to everyone who commented here! This is the best software community I've ever been a part of. I'm impressed how well it is moderated by competent staff members like you.

Jessica Brown

I'm having this exact issue when uploading content to Relias. It uploads and opens fine, but when I try to advance to the next slide, I get the "spinning circle of death." I've done tons of testing, publishing with various formats/settings, and searching for solutions; have also opened tickets with Articulate and Relias. I really hope there is a resolution soon, as I purchased SL360 in January and haven't been able to use any of the content I've created thus far. It's really disheartening. Does anyone know how I can get the link to the previous working version so I can uninstall and install that one? I'm pretty desperate. Thanks a bunch.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Geoff,

Thanks for trying to help out Jessica here, but we don't want older versions of an Articulate build floating out here so I've deleted your post.

If you have run across an issue that you believe does not occur in an earlier version our Support team is happy to work with you to identify the issue and help you roll back to an earlier version. That way we're also aware how many users are impacted by a particular issue and can escalate the bug as necessary to our team. 

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi all, 

I'm sorry for the issues you ran into where in some cases, HTML5 courses could get stuck or stop advancing. It's been fixed in today's update of Articulate 360 - we also included a few important fixes and new features that you'll see in the release notes here.

Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for each application. Details here.

You'll want to publish and re-upload any content to take advantage of the fixes! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.