Problems with the review360 menu order

Sep 18, 2020

Hi all,

Just in the process of creating a rough structure for a course and i'm having problems with how its outputting to review360.

https://360.articulate.com/review/content/94bde049-7f63-468a-b87b-0be0d38dd8e2/review

As you'll be able to see from the link - the way the menu is structured down the left hand side isn't correct to how the attached story file is set up.

My impression is that each scene should have its own white arrow showing all the slides within that scene. My review file seems to be putting most things under the 'Background and obligations' tab. I'm new to storyline so just want to understand what I may be doing wrong.

Thanks in advance

Kevin

1 Reply
Ren Gomez

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for reaching out and happy to help! It looks like your Menu isn't matching your course setup. Here's how to fix it:

1. In the Home tab, click on the Player button.
  2. Select Menu, and on the bottom-right side of the Menu panel, select Reset from story.

It may be that during your course creation, slides were copied without exact slide transition directions (i.e., triggers that Jump to next slide instead of an actual slide number), and the Menu was following that pattern.

A quick menu reset should help. Let me know how it goes!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.