Progress Bar issue

Apr 08, 2019

Dear Team,

I have a problem with progress bar i am unable control with template i am importing html file in slide i was published in lms

3 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Rajendra,

Thanks for reaching out for assistance, but I'm not clear on what you are running into an issue with.

Have you built a custom progress bar or are you referring to the built-in seekbar?

With your permission, I'd like to take a look at your project file to investigate what's happening (even a single slide in a .story file is fine). You can share it publicly here, or send it to me privately by uploading it here. I'll delete it when I'm done troubleshooting.

Crystal Horn

Hello Rajendra. Thanks for sharing your .story file! I published it so I could view the behavior, and this Peek 360 screencast shows what I saw. The seekbar moves very quickly to the end while the web object is still playing.

The seekbar controls the timeline of the slide. Web objects are not synchronized to the slide's timeline. They are independent objects with their own controls, so the seekbar won't control them. 

You could extend the timeline of your slide to match the duration of the web object. This will help the seekbar move more naturally as the web object plays. If it works for the rest of your slides, you can also make the seekbar "read-only," so users cannot try to use the seekbar to advance or pause the timeline.

Let me know if that doesn't answer your question!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.