"Prompt to Resume" function in Storyline 360 (trial)

Nov 21, 2019

Hi there,

I am currently using Storyline 2 to build my interactive courses, but due to some technical issues and glitches I decided to investigate using Storyline 360. I have recently downloaded SL 360 and have begun testing in it, importing files created in SL 2 and updating them for exporting in SL 360.

Most of the tests have been extremely positive and will definitely help in motivating the use of SL 360 permanently going forward.

The one major issue I am having is the functionality of the "Prompt to Resume" function in SL 360. I am aware that this might not be functioning in the trial version as it most likely is an older version of SL 360. I have also done some research and found that it has been fixed in an update and should be working now. 

This function is extremely important in the work that I am currently doing as the lessons are quite long and most users don't complete the full lesson in one sitting. 

I am currently using the SCORM 2004 4th edition setting for exporting, so character memory should not be an issue. 

I would like to know whether or not it can be confirmed that this feature in fact does work when updating Storyline 360 to the latest version. Any assistance or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Thabit

2 Replies

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.