Publish a new version of course on Review 360 is not working

Oct 08, 2019

Hi, I am using Articulate Storyline 360, and it seems that I cannot publish anything onto the Review 360 at the moment. 

The progress bar of Uploading Course is not moving at all. 

I have restarted Articulate Storyline and my computer, but no luck. I am not sure if it is something to do Review 360? Does anyone else have the same problem? Thank you.

16 Replies
Anya Dai

Thank you Wendy! Sorry but it is not working again. Looks like publishing to any other format is good but onto Review 360. I cleaned my cache every time (which is never an issue before), but still the uploading progress bar did not move at all. I checked the status of Review 360 and it is working fine, so I am really confused what could be causing this. Do you have any idea? Thank you!

Tanmay Ghosh

Hi,

I am trying to upload a ZIP manually in Review 360, following the steps shared here: https://articulate.com/support/article/Review-360-Manually-Upload-Storyline-360-Courses

Problem is, when I unzip and do some edits, and then ZIP it to upload, it does not get uploaded. Review dashboard shows the attached image where nothing happens.

I am publishing using Storyline 360 v3.54. I have tried uploading in latest versions of Chrome, Edge, IE11 and Firefox, but result is same.

Though the same ZIP file is uploading properly for one of my collegue, she is using IE11.

Any help is appriciated.

Tanmay