Publish to Review 360 get hung at the end.

Jul 09, 2020

This is a new issue that just started yesterday. When I attempt to publish/upload my course to Review 360, it gets hung at the very end when uploading. No error message is given.

This course has already been reviewed in 360. I'm attempting to upload a new version of it. I've also tried uploading the course as a new instance in Review 360 and the problem persists.

I'm currently WFH using a VPN. I've tried both on the VPN and off the VPN, problem persists. I've also tried other files, same thing.

There doesn't seem to be an issue with Review 360. I noticed that there hasn't been an outage.

I'm thoroughly confused. Any help any one can give would be awesome. 

Storyline 360 v3.40.22208.0

1 Reply
Katie Riggio

Hi Sade,

Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry you're getting stuck!

Smart move to test with the VPN on and off. Though you're not getting an error message, we have a few more reasons and fixes for when there's an issue with publishing:

If you're still stuck, our Support Engineers can troubleshoot in real-time while you publish the course. Because you're on a Teams subscription, you have access to priority support and live chat:

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.