Publish to Video

Jun 19, 2018

Has anyone been able to get clear audio when publishing to video in Storyline 360? I have done everything...used wav files, mp3 files, published with the quality setting as high as you can make it. The issue is not computer specific. Other users in our office have the same problem.

8 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hi, Brian! Really sorry you and your colleagues are experiencing audio issues when publishing a course to video – I'd love to help and have a few questions to start:

If you could share a .story file with me here by using the Add Attachment button in your reply, I'm happy to dig in and test it out on my end. Feel free to share it privately with me here. I'll be standing by!

Katie Riggio

Hi, Brian! Looks like you may have replied via email in which your contact information came through, but the attachments did not. No worries – this Peek video will show you how to edit it.

Then, simply click here to open the forum thread and use the Add Attachment button to share those files with me. I'll be here ☺️

Katie Riggio

Hi again, Brian! Thanks for the opportunity to take a look at your files. I published your file to video where the audio quality was the same as the one in Audio_Problems.mp4 

I'd like to get another opinion on this and have shared my notes with our Support Engineers. They'll be in touch with some next steps shortly, and I'll be sure to also keep you updated in this discussion! Thanks again for working through this with us!

Katie Riggio

Hi, Brian. Circling back to share that update 20 for Storyline 360 is now live–check out all the improvements here!

We discussed here that audio could get out of sync or have reduced quality when publishing to video. One of the fixes addresses this issue, and here’s how you can update Storyline 360 to see and hear everything the latest release has to offer.

Be sure to let us know what you think!

Katie Riggio

Thanks for sharing your findings with us, Brian. Appreciate you giving it another listen!

Now, let's tackle what's happening with the video quality. I shared your latest update with Eloisa in your case.

For folks who come across this discussion, here are some handy best practices for high-quality images and videos to keep in mind. Thanks for reaching back out, Brian, and I'll continue to follow the case along as it advances to share any further valuable insight here!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.