Publish to video issues STILL!

Feb 05, 2020

Hi all - I submitted a support ticket back in Aug about the publish to video option not working properly due to motion path/audio issues.

They've acknowledged it's a defect, but have still not investigated it because not enough users have reported an issue. Has anyone else had to finish off a video in other software because of audio/mp conflicts?

7 Replies
Ren Gomez

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing the issues you're still running into! It looks like my teammate, Jopney, also responded and let you know this is a bug we're monitoring and shared some additional information.

I'm really sorry that I can't say when this issue will be fixed, but we'll be sure to let you know as soon as there's progress to share.

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Matt,

Thanks for reaching out for an update.

The original issue reported by Jennifer is still open with our team. I wanted to share some information on how we define bugs and tackle them when they occur.

The issue is specific to a motion path intersecting an object and only happens when the project is published to video. Is this what you are experiencing as well?