7 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Tonya!

In addition to what Michael and Walt shared, I wanted to provide a couple of recommendations for publishing your courses on the Web.

1. Tempshare is one of the fastest, easiest ways to publish your project online. However, keep in mind that Tempshare is for testing and review purposes only. Uploaded content is deleted 10 days after it’s posted.
  2. Amazon S3 is another popular option for publishing your projects on the web. The link I provided includes a very helpful video from Tom Kuhlmann that walks you through the steps to set it up.

Is this what you were looking for?

Tonya Mallard

Thank you. Will do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTICE: This message is confidential, intended for the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is (i) proprietary to the sender, and/or,(ii) privileged, confidential and/or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable Florida and federal law, including, but not limited to, privacy standards imposed pursuant to the federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 ("HIPAA"). Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any applicable privilege. Thank you in advance for your compliance with this notice.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.