SL360 Publishing Error

Nov 10, 2016

I have a  .story file (about 480mb) created with SL2. Whenever I publish it from Storyline 2 it gets published succesfully. I have a i7 PC with 16GB ram. When I open the file with  Storyline 360 the file gets upgraded. But when I publish the course, it pops up and error while publishing 'memory is low that i need to close non-essential applications'. Even when SL360 is the only application runing on the PC. Is there a size limit to SL360?

9 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Liz,

It looks like our team was waiting for some additional information from  Kennethg, in the form of another project file so I don't have any additional information on his case to share. If you'd like us to take a look at your file we'd be happy to and you can use the same link above to upload it to our Support Engineers. 

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hey John,

When we saw that error in the past it was an issue of temp files cause the memory to bloat excessively. There was a fix for that in Storyline  1 as it seemed connected to publishing or preview. Can you connect with our Support team so that we can look at pulling the memory logs on your system to help track down where the error is happening? 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.