Publishing Error from Stroyline 360 to Articulate Online

Jun 02, 2017

Hello, 

I am trying to publish a product from Storyline 360 to Articulate Online. When I go to publish the file (which has published successfully before) its giving me an error message of "Unable to Publish to Articulate Online" A problem occurred while publishing to AO. 

When I link to the support page provided it says-- 

Issue:
This can happen if the date and time of your computer is incorrect.

For security purposes, the date of the publish time of our tools must match what is on our Articulate Online server.

Since our time runs off of our domain server I do not have the option to manually set the time to internet time as suggested in the support document. 

We also ran the w32tm /resync command to re-sync the time and this did not help. 

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

thanks!

6 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Heather.  As a workaround, can you try manually uploading your content to Articulate Online?  That way, you can still move forward with your work.  I'm sorry for the extra steps, but it should be a smooth process once you get set up.

On some of the trickier cases for the "internet time" error, we've referred folks to our support engineers for a closer look at why that's happening on your system.  Would you be willing to work with them toward a resolution?  You can start a case with them here so we can restore you to automatic uploading of your Articulate Online output. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.