Publishing in Articulate 360 Since Update

Jun 01, 2017

Is anyone else having issues trying to publish existing projects since the new update of 360? (May 31st).

Also occurs with new projects.

19 Replies
Tex Hale

I published my courses successfully for LMS, however, it showed an error when trying to publish to Review 360.  I opened Internet Explorer and put in any site name, say BBC, which opened successfully on the BBC home page.  

I then went back to publish my course to Review and it published perfectly.  

Hope this is of some help.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi all,

I'm sorry publishing is failing after installing the latest update. I know that's frustrating.

We found the problem and the hotfix for the following items is released:

Fixed: Some courses wouldn't preview or publish after installing the previous update.
Fixed: Storyline would crash when publishing on some computers with non-English system locales. 

You'll see it in the release notes here.

To get the fix, just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for Storyline 360. Details here.

Please let us know if you have any questions, either here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly. We're sorry about that. Thank you to everyone who reported it and helped us fix it so quickly!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.