3 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hi Larry!

I've tried to recreate this on my end, but I only see the mp4 file after publishing to Video. Which version of Storyline 360 are you using? We are currently on Storyline 360 Update 43 (Build 3.43.22859.0).

It would be helpful to see your file! Do you mind sharing the .story file with us? You can either attach it to this discussion or upload it privately.

Larry Bograd

Thank you, Lauren,

There is an open case: Case #02438584

Phil Raymundo opened it. He sent me this:
Here's a peek recording on how you can publish the first slide to Video:

https://360.articulate.com/review/content/69c4c447-0507-4f70-8d24-05c179187ffa/review

I had already done exactly what Phil said and showed to do. But the output was a .mp3, not a video file.

Larry

Larry Bograd, Lead Learning Consultant
RoundMGroup Learning
larry@roundmgroup.com
303-921-0866

Leslie McKerchie

Thanks for letting us know that you're working with the support team as well, Larry. 

I've forwarded your reply along to Phil to take another look and continue working with you directly.

It looks like your email signature came through when you replied via email. You can remove that if needed by clicking ‘Edit’ beneath your response. Here’s a quick Peek video if you need help.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.