Publishing Stuck at Optimizing Images

Was playing around with tables using Google docs.  Had a two-slide course, each slide with an inserted web object.

On one slide, I put a rectangle over the web object (since web objects also have a higher z-index value, I wanted to see how much of the rectangle appeared under the web object, for help in resizing the web object.

When I published, it got stuck on optimizing images.

3 Replies
Gerry Wasiluk

Hi, Phil!

I'll put something together later today and post it in the regular SL forum to show what I did, just in case it might help someone else.

The only drawback with this so far is what I feel is a bug with AMP.  The web object gets resized down.  Not good.  I'll formally file that bug with Articulate.  Hopefully something can be done.

Gerry Wasiluk

Gee, Phil, forgot I owe you something on the Google embedding.  Bad memory chips.    Let me get back to this later today after I finish some things for my client.

Also, I've had a few more bad hangs with Optimizing images.  Got a bunch of them yesterday. 

One happened after I had previously published the same courses three times.  No major changes between versions--no added images.  Just adjusting some triggers.  Frustrating . . .