Publishing to Word

Jan 18, 2016

Good day,

I would like to enquire about the quality of Word documents. When we capture our screens and we want to publish to Word the quality is really bad. I remember that Articulate 1 was the same. Is there any indication of when this will be improved? Can I do anything to change this or do you advise using another application/program for this?

Please advise

1 Reply
Christie Pollick

Hi, Tanya -- Thanks for reaching out with your question on Publishing to Word, and while this is an issue that is currently in the hands of our QA team for further investigation, you may want to take a look at some of the suggestions offered over here in this similar thread. If you'd like to share an example here with us, we're happy to take a look and offer some other thoughts or let you know if this exceeds normal blurriness. 

And while I am not able to offer a timeframe for if or when this issue will be resolved, please rest assured that I will go ahead and add your thread to the ticket in for review and any updates will be shared here as they are received. Your patience is appreciated. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.