Publishing to word

Apr 04, 2014

Hello,

When I'm publishing to word it is only publishing the first page.  This is the first time that I have encountered this issue - previously I have been able to publish to word without any issues.  I'm able to publish to LMS without any glitches.

Any troubleshooting ideas?

Faye

7 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Faye,

I'm sorry to hear that you're still experiencing an issue publishing to Word, and I just wanted to confirm a few things. You already tried repairing the Storyline program as described here - not the individual problematic file?  Is it just this one file that is causing difficulty, or are you also unable to publish to Word if you start a new test file? If it's just the one file I'd suggest importing it into a new Storyline project and trying the publish again.  If it's happening with all your files, I'd suggest going through the more involved steps in this article for Storyline. 

Let us know how it goes after checking into all those elements. 

Meury Corsico

Hello,

We're also having the same problem.  When publishing to Word, it does not publish the entire document. It does publish to Word every time, but will only publish a partial word doc. 

We already tried to reinstall the MS Office 365, but it didn't fix the issue.

Our current Articulate 360 version is v3.43.22859.0

We have a case opened with Articulate on July 23, still not responded. The case number is 02367778.

Thank you

Meury

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.