Publishing with Storyline 360

Nov 11, 2016

Can you publish a Storyline lesson to be viewed on YouTube?

6 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Ken, 

I'm typically able to capture the audio from a course playing on my computer using Replay - but it may have had something to do with the system audio settings on your computer. In a much earlier thread it seemed that other folks had success with the Stereo mix options.  If you're using Articulate 360 you also have access to Peek which is very handy for capturing screen recordings and they'll upload to Articulate Review or you can download the video file. Here is a bit more information on working with Peek. 

Kim Hofmann

I'm sorry, I'm still confused.  I have a module I designed in Storyline 2 and updated it in Storyline 360.  I need to add it to my website in Weebly.  I could link the html file but it wouldn't open in Weebly.  Can you tell me how else I can get my file in a format that would open in the web?  Or even be able to view as an URL?  I attached the html file

Thanks.

Kim

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Kim,

I'm not incredibly familiar with Weebly, but you'll need to be able to upload the entire contents of the published output folder to a server or your Weebly site, and then you only point to the story.html file as the URL to launch the content. My colleague Justin recently did a quick Peek on how he uploads courses to a web server here. 

Hopefully that helps get you pointed in the right direction! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.