Issue with 360cleanup.bat file
Oct 11, 2019
Recently SL has stopped letting me import ppts. I tried all the fixes found in the forums but get the same error "Failed to import ppt presentation."
I submitted a case and received the steps outlined below.
I uninstalled all of my apps and downloaded the cleanup file; however, when I right-click on the file there is no option to "run as administrator." If I simply click "Open" Windows blocks the file saying it will damage my computer.
I'm wondering what I should do about not being able to run as admin (I am indeed the admin on my computer) and if it's ok just to click Open instead. I don't know what the purpose of this type of file is so I'm unsure how to handle this.
I'm hoping someone can help me out as I've just uninstalled all my apps and need to work tomorrow.
Thanks in advance.
1) Close the Articulate 360 desktop app if it's running. Just right-click the Articulate icon in your computer's system tray (by the clock) and choose "Quit."
2) Go to your Control Panel and uninstall all Articulate 360 apps, including the Articulate 360 desktop app, Peek 360, Replay 360, Storyline 360, and Studio 360.
3) Download and extract this zip file on your computer:
4) Right-click the 360cleanup.bat file and choose "Run as administrator." The script should only take a few seconds to remove all the Articulate files and registry keys from your computer.
5) Reboot your computer.
6) Download and install the latest Articulate 360 desktop app here:
7) Launch the Articulate 360 desktop app and click "Install" beside each authoring app you want to install.
8) Reboot your computer and test your Articulate apps.