Question banks

Oct 29, 2018

Hi there - Drawing questions from 2 banks in the one quiz. Do I put two draw from slides in my scene to draw questions from each bank? And if so is there any way to randomise Bank 1 and Bank 2 or do I get all the questions from bank 1 first and all the questions from Bank 2 second

Thanks Jane

1 Reply
Crystal Horn

Hey there, Jane.  Great questions!

1. question draw can only pull from one bank.  You can pull as many questions as you'd like from the bank, and they can be randomized from each bank.  So yes, you'll want at least two question draws to ensure you get samples from each bank.
  2. The draws will pull all the questions from one bank, and the next draw will pull all the questions from the other bank. 

Do you need a minimum number of questions from each bank?  If not, you could consider combining banks and then randomizing a single draw of questions from there.  Alternatively, you could further break your questions down into more banks and create more draws to alternate more between the two types of questions.

I hope that helps give you some ideas!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.