Question Banks

Oct 20, 2014

We are playing a jeopardy game. We have 1 question bank for History. There are three categories for history, 100, 500 and 1000. There are a couple questions in the History question bank. We have the trigger set to draw from the History question bank if the user clicks one of the listed category options (100, 500, 1000). How can we get it set up so that the question bank draw doesn't pull the same question for each of the options or that it recognizes a question has already been used and not draw that question again?

Thanks for the help.

4 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Nathan and welcome to Heroes!

Jeopardy has been a common set up before - so I wanted to share a few other threads where users discussed it:

Jeopardy Assessment template

Jeopardy in Storyline

Jeopardy type Storyline template

Jeopardy game

Jeopardy template for sharing and feedback

And those are just the first 5 I found...

Hope that helps get you started and maybe one of those templates you'll be able to use!

Nathan Chambers

When i tried to do a search for Jeopardy, or anything else, such as 'publishing', I get no results found. Is there an issue with my browser? If i go to google and do a search, then I can find the search items. But, I cannot perform the same searching within eLearning Heroes forums. No matter what I search for, "No results found".

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.