Question Banks in Storyline 360

Apr 05, 2019

I am going crazy!

I have created a Q bank. It seems to display normally in story view. It has been saved with a .story extension if that helps. But...

When I send it to review all that is displayed is 1 blank slide (the are 21 Qs in the bank)

I can't insert it in a project (manage Qbanks or new draw does not "see" it).

I can't insert a results slide

I have inserted Q banks in other projects as per the vid lessons but this is not playing ball.

I have spent quite some times constructing the Q bank and nearly as much trying to figure out what I am doing wrong.  I am sure it is something simple and I am being a chum but I can't see what's wrong.

Any ideas?

Thanks

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Michael! Thanks for reaching out. I tried to recreate the same scenario on my end, but each time I was able to insert a Draw from Question Bank slide and a Result slide. 

With your permission, I'd like to take a look at your project file to investigate what's happening. You can share it publicly here, or send it to me privately by uploading it here. I'll delete it when I'm done troubleshooting.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.