Questions on AS360

Jan 13, 2017

Hello there,

I am looking for some answers here, concerning the use of AS360.

1. Is there a way to use RISE in a French environment? For instance, the terms such as “Next lesson” or “Start course” are still in English. Since our company is bilingual but mostly in French, we are looking for a French version of the application, and would love to be able to switch from one language to another, per our needs we have in building the courses.

2. I’m interested to know the percentage of users using AS360 compare to the AS2 ? Is there many persons that has adhere to the new Articulate Storyline 360 compare to the one that are still using AS2?

Thank you in advance for your time.

3 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Marie-Claude, 

1. Two things, we are working on localizing the user interface (for you as the author) in French, German and Spanish and that language will be based on the choice you set within your Articulate 360/Articulate ID account.  Also, we're finalizing the ability to update the labels for your courses so that you could modify the things like "start course" and then you'd be able to manually translate it into the language of your course. Both of those are slated for release in Q1 

2. I don't have these metrics and data to share, although I know a number of users who are on both! I'll defer to the community to weigh in on what they're using and experiences so far. 

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Marie-Claude, 

I think what we've heard from the majority of users is the ability to have both depending on sharing files with clients or other colleagues who haven't updated yet. If you'll be looking at creating courses on your own and doing all the edits, publishing, etc. then you'd likely be safe to exclusively use Articulate 360. Luckily you don't need to delete or remove your existing Storyline 2 license so you'll still have access to it! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.