QUIZ

Feb 21, 2019

Hi Elearning Heroes

I’m a relatively Self Taught, New User to the Storyline world and have been breaking my head trying to sort out a requirement.

I have 2 versions of a file (English and Arabic), which has a quiz at the end of each. The user has the option of completing either the English or Arabic version, but their final percentage needs to reflect as 100%. I’ve managed to create 3 scenes, with one scene having a Central Result Slide, to reflect the score achieved by having triggers at the end of each quiz. But the final Result reflects as 7 and 14 given  that the only options available are ‘to combine points from each quiz and User must pass each quiz’.

How can I address this requirement? Interested to know a workaround. Thanks!

2 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Alistair!

Currently, Storyline lets you track a course either by the number of slides viewed, by course completion trigger, or by a single quiz (result slide). You have a couple options if you need to track multiple quizzes, depending on the quiz the learner chooses. 

• If you simply want to mark the course as "passed" if the learner receives a passing score, consider using the course completion trigger.
  • If you do need to track the actual quiz scores, I'll leave it to the community to help you set up that custom quiz. This similar discussion is a good place to start!
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Alistair,

Great news to share with you today! We just released another update for Articulate 360, and included a new feature:

Expanding tracking within your Storyline 360 courses. You can read all about it here! You'll now be able to utilize: 

Take a look at downloading and installing Storyline 360 Build 3.44.23192.0. Details here.

Please let us know if you have any questions, either here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.