Quiz Issue

Mar 06, 2019

I am working in Articulate 360 and having issue with my feedback masters in the quiz.  I am using the Matching drag and drop … but the feedback does not show up (after I edit the feedback).  Can someone lend a hand.  

Thank you in advance!

Roxanne

10 Replies
Noel Read

Hi, there are a number of reasons that could be occurring. In the menu (on the question slide) there are some options to show feedback - this needs to be By Question. If you have this selected, there might be something in the triggers that is stopping the feedback slides from showing. If you can post some images of the triggers or upload the actual file I will take a look.

Roxanne Bourgetbetts

Thank you so much!

I am trying to use my our designed background for quizzes as you will see here. (Which is somehow not as clean as it should be.)

When I preview the screen I get the very bottom capture below.

This image is of the base layer:

[cid:90a45601-eed8-45e0-baff-26a7912e2c06]

This is the correct:

[cid:1b1c967f-c525-42f0-ab9b-1ae955274418]

This is the continue:

[cid:fdd5c5eb-a78d-46c0-9f0c-402a3f92fae9]

And here is my try again:

[cid:c5813079-4a6f-494b-a847-fe35fd7c2426]

Form View:

[cid:80ad6515-d14f-48ed-b8e7-261e161d4c31]

This is how my answer shows up? It just shows the base layer ... without the chart. Odd.

[cid:486333a7-8adc-4752-bf4d-7ecc53dfe67a]?

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Roxanne! 

It looks like the feedback layers somehow became disconnected from the question. To fix that, you can switch the Feedback dropdown in Form View to None, then back to By Question

You may find that you then need to make some tweaks to the layout and remove unnecessary buttons or text boxes. 

I've already done that in your file. Check out the attachment to see the changes I made!

Noel Read

Hi, there were similar issues with this one. I'm not sure why the feedback layers were not showing when you initially set it up, but toggling between Feedback By Question and Feedback None and then back again seemed to reset it. I also changed the feedback to By Question, rather than Choice and changed the attempts to 2 - so the learner get's one fail and then a try again, If they fail again, they don't get another attempt and they don't get to see the correct answer.

if you include a results slide it will show them how they did. There are  a few options when you use a Results Slide. I've attached a version of it with the Results Slide added in, as well as a second version with the second question working.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.