Quiz Issues!!

I am very frustrated. I've watched a few videos on quizzing and it seems pretty simple, yet I am struggling with it.  I am writing 10-minute "nano" e-learning where the learner needs to answer 2 questions successfully at the end to get credit and move on.  I am creating the courses in Rise and adding importing the quiz questions from 360 so I can use the graded results option.  One issue I noted is that I cannot see the "options" wheel anywhere when I am in form view, and I am also unable to give the learner 2 attempts at the quiz, it's set at 1. Screen shot attached. 

4 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger

Hi Catherine,

Since you have both questions set to "No Feedback" you won't be able to add an additional attempt. If you have no feedback the user doesn't know whether they're right/wrong upon submitting their answer, so they can't be presented with the Try Again function. 

I'm not sure what "Options" wheel you're looking for though? While in Slide view and Form view, you should see the Question options across the top: 

That's where you can modify the Feedback, Attempts, etc. 

If you're inserting this course into Rise, you'll want to use the option to track based on your Storyline block. Once you upload to your LMS, they may have an option to allow the user more than one attempt through the course as a whole - so I'd suggest asking your LMS admin for any insight into that. 

Hope that helps!