Quiz maker

May 20, 2015

hello, 

Im not sure if i am even on the right platform or asking the write question. I am trying to run my quiz but I am off to a black page, can i receive some explaination on how to fix or rather what am i doing wrong.

3 Replies
Charity Ndlovu

And we wanting to use quizmaker html5 / Flash publishing along with a custom back-end that will capture the results. We previously used Quizmaker in 2012/2013 and used the CC_StoreQuizResult event/javscript to capture the results and submit them via Ajax post to our back-end. With this new version of Quizmaker 13 it appears that this mechanism is either no longer available or has been altered. Please can you assist or point me in the direction of some documentation that will aid us in upgrading our code to be compatible with the latest version.

I have attached a code file please review it and see if i am missing anything.

Christie Pollick

Hi, Charity - It looks like you asked a similar questions in this thread. My apologies if I misunderstood your original question, but thank you for the clarification. Although we don't provide support for JavaScript coding or reporting results to a text file database, it may be helpful to take a look at this document on JavaScript Best Practices. Hopefully, some of our JS experts in the community can chime in with suggestions! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.