Quiz Problems

Apr 21, 2016

Hi, I am fairly new to Storyline and I have 2 questions I was hoping someone could help answer for me.  The first is I have created a tabbed interaction with layers and have added a quiz question based on the information the learner is reading on the layers.  If the learner answers the question wrong, I want them to revisit the layer, but when I go to "Form View" and "More"  I can only branch to a slide and not a layer.  Is it not possible to branch to a layer?

My other question also has to do with quizzing.  I want the character to do a state change when the user either answers right or wrong on a multiple response question, but when I set up the trigger it seems I can only choose one object (answer) and not all 3 of the answers that are correct.

Any help on either of these, would be greatly appreciated.

3 Replies
Christie Pollick

Hi, Jennifer, and thanks for your question!  

It's always helpful if you can attach your .story file, or if privacy is an issue, a pared-down sample that illustrates what you have described so that others in the community can take a closer look and make suggestions. Please use the ADD ATTACHMENT button in the bottom left corner of the reply box in the thread, and you can browse for the file from there.  :)

Christie Pollick

Hi, Jennifer -- Thanks for your reply, and while I will defer to your fellow community members to chime in with more specific ideas and suggestions to assist, I wanted to ask if you have had a chance to take a look at this information on Choosing Feedback and Branching Options in SL2?

And also, here are a few discussion on changing the state of the character based on correct or incorrect responses in case any of the ideas suggested will work for what you have in mind:

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.