Quiz Question

Nov 21, 2018

Good Day!

I have just finished creating some training in Articulate Storyline 360.  I have included a test with 4 different questions (very simple).  There are 3 true/false questions and one multiple choice.  If the questions are answered correctly, all is well.  My question is this, if the viewer answers one of the questions wrong, they are given another chance (actually unlimited chances) to answer the question correctly.  However when they select the wrong answer, the error message comes up and they are allowed to attempt to answer the question again, but the radio button next to the wrong answer does not clear itself out before the viewer can pick another answer.  I have the reset trigger set but it's not clearing out the radio button.  If anyone can enlighten me to what I may be missing, I would be forever grateful!!  I need to submit the source file on Monday to our support group to have it released to the LMS.

Thanks in advance!
Lisa

5 Replies
Lisa Spinney

Hello Daniel,

Thank you very much for your quick reply! 

While in Articulate, I just added the 4 new slides in for the quiz questions.  I do have the slide properties for each of the quiz slides set up as you indicate above.  I changed the Player Trigger to mirror what you indicated above, and it did not work.  When I select an incorrect answer on the quiz, I get the message "You have selected an incorrect answer, please try again."  Even though I can go back and select the correct answer, the radio button does not clear out before I select my 2nd (or 3rd, or 4th) selection.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.