Quiz Questions in Storyline

Oct 07, 2015

Hello all! I ran into an issue the other day with a course I published in Stortline.  The module contained 50 quiz questions. When I assigned the course to about 500 people, some said that they were receiving the questions but others stated that they were NOT receiving the questions. (???)  I was always under the impression that if a course worked for 1 person it should work for all UNLESS there were contributing non-development factors (ie. software issues, user error, etc.) Can anyone shed light on this issue? Or give me tips as to what to look for in the publishing of the course that might have attributed to this issue?  Any insight would be appreciated! :-)

1 Reply
Christie Pollick

Hi, Bobbi -- Thanks for your question and I am sorry to hear some of your learners are running into difficulties! Are you utilizing an LMS, and if so, may I ask which one? We may have others in the community who have run into similar problems and can share their experiences. And do you happen to know which browsers they are using, or is the issue happening regardless?

I also wanted to ask if you have tested your course on the SCORM Cloud to see if you experience the same behavior. You may find this article to be helpful, as well: How to Troubleshoot Your LMS with SCORM Cloud.

If issues persist, you are welcome to share your file and we can run some testing on our end. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.