Quiz Results

Feb 25, 2013

Hi All

I have been working with Storyline for few months now. I have created a quiz and uploaded it to my LMS (Dokeos). Everything is working well. I get the result from the LMS as I uploaded the quiz as SCORM. But the results I get back are too limited. I am attaching a screen shot of what I am getting at the moment.

What I would like to get is:

• Full Question
  • The Correct Answer (where user has given the wrong answer. This will help in 1-2-1 sessions - saves me carrying full list of quiz Q&A)

Is there anyway of getting this additional info?

Regards

Manpreet

3 Replies
Manpreet Phull

Hi Rebecca

Thanks for above. Yes, the output of the result is exactly what i am looking for but I have issues with approach.

Firstly, I do not want the results output to be shown to the users. The review of the quiz ect is going to be incorporated into user's 1-2-1. So in essence if the output can be emailed - that will resolve this issue.

Secondly, as I have a team of 20+ users who would be sitting these quizzes, the results output only shows the most recent entry. the previous ones gets wiped out. Is there a way of retaining old results? I guess if the results can be emailed it will resolve this issue.

So all in all - I like the output - exactly what i was looking for but i need to do above modifications. Is that possible?

Thanks once again Rebecca.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.