Quiz Review

Jul 19, 2019

Hi all

I have a module which includes three scenes along with a quiz at the end of each scene.

At the end of each quiz is a 'Your Results' tab which includes three options - 'Review', 'Continue' & 'Retry'.

When selecting the 'Review' tab in the first scene, the user is taken back to the first question as per usual.  However, one is unable to proceed beyond the first question in this quiz.  The other two quizzes work just fine and allow the end user to review all questions.

I have attached images of the offending slide and a slide that does work for those who absorb information visually.

Regards

Aaron

4 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for those images! Did you mean to attach a copy of the .story file here as well? You mentioned sharing a slide, and that's exactly what we'll need to look at to investigate why one slide is working well and the other is causing you trouble. 

Are you able to share a copy of your file with us? If so, you can upload at this link using the Add Attachment button or you always have an option to share privately with our Support Engineers. Either way, we'll delete it when done testing. 

Ren Gomez

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for sharing your file! At first glance, I don't see anything different between the setup of the quizzes, so I'm a little stumped as to why your feedback layers aren't coming up in the offending quiz so that you're able to move forward.

I've opened a case on your behalf and shared your details and file with our support engineers. Be on the lookout for a response soon. You're in good hands!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.