Quiz score

Oct 28, 2016

Hi All,

My passing score is set to 75% for a Certification Quiz. But if I get a score of   75%, the LMS is showing my status as failed. I need some clarity as to why this happening.

Thanks in advance.

5 Replies
Mark Shepherd

Hi Sheena:

The setting Dave mentions is controlled within your PUBLISH options in Storyline.

If you click on the REPORTING and TRACKING Button, you should see FOUR OPTIONS available in your REPORT STATUS TO LMS AS option near the bottom of this dialog box:

• Passed/Incomplete
  • Passed/Failed
  • Completed/Incomplete
  • Completed/Failed

I typically use option #3 for my system, Saba 7.3, but the settings you need will likely vary depending on WHICH LMS you are using.

If you don't know which LMS you have or aren't sure of the settings you need, you MAY have to TRY all FOUR settings and publish your project using them to the LMS one at a time to repeatedly test them all until you find the right setting that works.

The good news is, once you discover this setting, you should be good to go to use it for all of your future eL projects, assuming of course, your LMS back-end system and features do not change.

While it's true that your back-end server administrator can help you troubleshoot the details surrounding this, this item/aspect IS your area of responsibility, if you are a eL developer.

Hope this helps!

-Mark

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.