Quiz scores not reporting properly

Apr 21, 2015

I have a 10 questions quiz, each question is worth 10 points and the score is 80% - but when a user gets 7/10 questions they are getting a pass. What's going on?

4 Replies
Susan Jones

I can't share a file - as its owned by the client - the problem is that the storyline quiz variables are read only - and I created questions without submit buttons using the storyline templates. Could that be the issue? that the submit button is the only thing that will pass the variables onto the results pages?

I can send a screen capture of the question model that I am using to give you an idea - I am still using the multiple choice question template, I just removed the submit button and have triggers on the correct and incorrect answers…

Susie

Susan Jones

I did find a solution - because I had not used the complete storyline templates and then copied and pasted some of the questions after developing them - the choices were not actually added to the question and so the results page wasn't tallying those scores at all because they weren't being recorded!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.