Quiz scoring

Jan 15, 2016

In Storyline 2 I would like to have a quiz for testing out of a particular section of a self-study. I know how to build the quiz and use triggers on the results slide jump to certain sections based on their score. But, within those quiz questions, I want their score to be based on their first answer, but want them to be able to get feedback and answer until they get it correct. The results slide would calculate based on their first choice. Is this possible?

2 Replies
David Jordan

I think i have a solution for you using branching. I would have incorrect answers branch to a duplicate slide that has unlimited attempts. correct answers branch to the next question. 

When setting up your results slide, have it only count the original quiz questions, not the duplicate slides.

Here it is: https://goo.gl/PPrmVK

and the .story is attached.

you can see in the table of contents how it moves between the questions. i labeled them 1a/1b, 2a/2b, 3a/3b . the results page only counts the 1a,2a,3a questions.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.