random letters/symbols appearing when viewing in the LMS
(This same question has already been posted in the discussion group for our LMS, SuccessFactors, but they suggested we ask an Articulate/Storyline group as well.)
I have a story that I published and uploaded to the LMS. It's running perfectly in the test environment, when I view it in the live environment, and when (most of) my coworkers view it. However, I've gotten numerous emails with screenshots of random characters throughout and I don't know how to fix it. It leaves the learner completely unable to even read the actual content. I have NO idea how to fix this or what is causing it to display so wonky for some people. I haven't been able to see a trend of it being weird in a particular browser (all users were using the same version of IE.. it worked for most but didn't for some). I just don't know where else to turn.