Recieving "Unable to acquire LMS API" when playing Storyline 360 course on iPAD

Apr 24, 2020

Hello. I have developed a course for a client and they are able to play the course on all platforms except an iPad. When trying to launch the course on an iPad (running a Saba Cloud app), they receive an Unable to acquire LMS API message.

The course was developed using Storyline 360, and published as HTML5 only, using a Modern Storyline Player, for SCORM 1.2.

I have attached a screen shot of the error messsage. Does anyone have any solutions or tips for this issue?

Thanks!

Sherri 

1 Reply
Vincent Scoma

Hi Sherri,

Thank you for reaching out! I am sorry that you are hitting this snag with your published course. 

Were there any changes made to the source file, and then the course was republished? The reason I ask is that there have been communication issues for some users when changing the SCORM version for a course. 

I wanted to share this post that I hope will provide some more details and solutions for you: 

Since the issue might be on the LMS side, I would reccommend reaching out to your LMS provider for further insights. I am also hoping that others in the community can help provide some assistance as well! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.