References to SWF still in Storyline360 Output

Jan 04, 2021

Flash is dead and Adobe ended it. But why are there still references to swf in Storyline internal code when Flash and thus swf is dead ? Happening even when publishing to HTML5 only.

As seen in this image.
And the referred swf doesnot even exist in the published folder ??

swf

Doublechecking it now with a clean empty project to be sure...

Pinned Reply
Kelly Auner

Hi, Math!

I have great news to share! We are no longer seeing references to SWF files when publishing as HTML5, using our latest version of Storyline 360 (Build 3.72.29699.0).

To make sure your software is up-to-date, please launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and select the Update button next to Storyline 360. I've included our step-by-step instructions here!

3 Replies
Kelly Auner

Hi, Math!

I have great news to share! We are no longer seeing references to SWF files when publishing as HTML5, using our latest version of Storyline 360 (Build 3.72.29699.0).

To make sure your software is up-to-date, please launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and select the Update button next to Storyline 360. I've included our step-by-step instructions here!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.