Reporting to LMS and extracing data
I have a couple of questions regarding reporting.
Is there any way possible to send two quiz results to an LMS? Basically, we want users to take a pretest and a post-test, both with the same questions. In order to maintain accreditation, we need to have a report that shows that users have improved their scores from the pretest to the post-test after taking a course.
I see that the following data is sent to the LMS:
- id: Storyline sends a series of data for this string to identify theScene#, theQuestionDraw#(if applicable), and theSlide#in that particular scene or question draw.
- type: This is the type of question (True/False, Multiple Choice, Multiple Response, etc).
- student_response: This is how the learner answered the question.
- correct_response: This is the correct answer for the question.
- result: This designates whether the learner answered the question correctly or not.
- weighting: Articulate content doesn't currently utilize this item. It'll always be set to 1.
- latency: This is how long it took the learner to answer the question.
- objective: Articulate content doesn't currently utilize this item. It'll always be set to 0.
How would I go about extracting it?