Required to run - newbie here!
This stuff is probably covered somewhere in front of my nose, so excuse my ignorance. I've got to say that Storyline promises to be alarmingly good for my purposes - but, I'm the guy that needs a lot of hand-holding with new stuff - and, this is new! I'll start by asking these questions:
I have 2 projects -related, but separate.
Each will have it's own website.
I am running an instruction set with quiz and a student evaluation, at each section/chapter.
1. I assume that once a student registers as a website member, he will use the Storyline intermittently - back and forth, over a few days
- is the member's data stored? Where and how?
2. I assume I am able to mount the completed Storyline to my host account
- what host service(s) is required? SQL, etc?
3. Can the member get his "results" whenever he wants?
4. Are there some recommended sites, I can look through?
Thanks in advance.