Reset to Initial State SL 360

May 15, 2017

I'm being needy. Apologies. Is there a global setting to reset to initial state? I have it set on the assessment at the end of the module but if I close the browser window (not the exit button) and then relaunch, it picks me up where I left rather than at the beginning of the assessment. As I said, the slides are set to reset to initial state. thanks. b

3 Replies
b c

It's actually "relearning" mode. I was qc'ing over the weekend and the behavior happens when one closes the browser window. There are two scenes: module and assessment. The module needs resume (on prompt) and the assessment needs reset to initial state when exited. Works when one hits the button but not when one closes the browser window. Then the bookmarking kicks in even though those slides are set to reset to initial state on revisiting. Was hoping for an invisible, intuitive magic button. Thanks for jumping in; helpful ideas quickly even on the weekend. 

b

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.